- October 25, 2016: NY State of Health to Launch 2017 Open Enrollment
- October 21, 2016: New York State Department of Health Receives Federal Funding to Help New Yorkers Reduce Salt Intake
- October 19, 2016: NYS Birthing Hospitals Will Provide Additional Breastfeeding Support Starting at Birth
- October 17, 2016: NYS Health Commissioner Howard Zucker and Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney Announce Initial Blood Testing Dates for Newburgh Residents
- October 6, 2016: NY State of Health Announces Insurers Offering Health and Dental Plans in 2017
- October 4, 2016: NYSDOH Investigating Cause of Bloodstream Infections in Long Term Care Facilities
Local Health Departments
Local health departments prevent disease, promote health and protect the public from health problems and hazards.
- Need help getting your child immunized?
- Need to get a rabies vaccine for your pet?
- Feel sick after eating at a restaurant?
- Want to learn about the health needs in your community?
- Need to report a potential health violation?
Contact your local health department (LHD) or the LHD where the event occurred